Friday, February 19, 2010

Warning to All my Photographer Friends

Most I have emailed already but for those I have not, I am warning all about a lady who has participated in copyright infringement against me. I am in the process of trying to get this settled. She took photos from my facebook page, made necklaces from them and then tried to sale them to my clients behind my back! This was very hurtful to me. If you would like to know her name feel free to contact me.
Those of you who are not photographers, please please understand the importance of not stealing photographers work. It is not nice and to try and profit from it is illegal. You must have a written release to use the photos in any way. Thanks and everyone have a blessed day!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my word! I didn't know you had a blog until now, and I just saw this. I hope that you got everything worked out. That is so tacky. Why in the world would someone think that's okay? How did you find out she was doing this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right!! Tacky indeed!! She approached some of my clients about doing them one!! Then she even made some and put them on fb with my pics on it!!!

    ReplyDelete